
♦SUBSCRIBE!!! KEEP UP WITH ME: @alexandraporat http://instagram.com/alexandraporat https://twitter.com/alexandraporat http://facebook.com/alexandraporatmusic Lyrics: All I want is nothing more To hear you knocking at my door 'Cause if I could see your face once more I could die as a happy man I'm sure When you said your last goodbye I died a little bit inside I lay in tears in bed all night Alone without you by my side But If you loved me Why did you leave me Take my body Take my body All I want is All I need is To find somebody I'll find somebody 'Cause you brought out the best of me A part of me I'd never seen You took my soul wiped it clean Our love was made for movie screens But If you loved me Why did you leave me Take my body Take my body All I want is All I need is To find somebody I'll find somebody Thank you so much for watching!!! ♥ ♦Sound engineer/Producer: Mike Tompa http://miketompa.com @mike.tompa ♦Karaoke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrcT... by Sing2Piano Business inquiries: alexporatinfo@gmail.com
All I Want - Kodaline cover by Alexandra Porat - YouTube |
| 89,889 Likes | 89,889 Dislikes |
| 6,346,419 views views | 408,707 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 6 Aug 2018 |
young justice
>
young and hungry
>
young thug
>
young thug house
>
young sheldon
>
younger
>
young and restless
>
youngstown state university
>
younger cast
>
young justice season 3
>
young buck
>
youngblood
>
young ma
>
young jeezy
>
young dolph
>
youngstown state football
>
young living
>
young guns
>
young the giant
>
younger season 6
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét