
This is a step by step tutorial on how to draw Shinki from the anime Boruto. I decided to draw this really cool character from Boruto. Its been a long time since I drew a Boruto/Naruto character. I hope you guys will like this tutorial ^^ Please give it a like and share :)
How to draw Shinki (Boruto) - YouTube |
| 59 Likes | 59 Dislikes |
| 835 views views | 45,455 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 25 Jun 2018 |
anime expo tickets
>
anime characters
>
anime drawings
>
anime names
>
anime movies
>
anime shows
>
anime news network
>
anime conventions
>
anime planet
>
anime matsuri
>
anime girl
>
anime expo 2019
>
anime expo
>
anime eyes
>
anime wallpapers
>
anime list
>
anime california
>
anime midwest
>
anime summer 2019
>
anime games
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét