
Listen on Spotify: https://goo.gl/c49sj5 Listen on Apple Music: https://goo.gl/cM7qnv Listen on iTunes: https://goo.gl/w2emxb @alexandraporat http://instagram.com/alexandraporat https://twitter.com/alexandraporat http://facebook.com/alexandraporatmusic Director: Christopher Evans www.itschrisevans.com www.facebook.com/itschrisevans @chri7z (Instagram/Twitter) Director of Photography: Colin Seepersad 1st Assistant Camera/BTS: Clay Peters Produced/Engineered/Mixed by Mike Tompa at DreamHouse Studios http://miketompa.com @mike.tompa Mastered by Prash Mistry at Forwa3D Studios @engine_earz Business inquiries: alexporatinfo@gmail.com Lyrics: Here again to reminisce I'm everything you wouldn't miss The truth was in the way you lied Every moment tossed aside You probably think it's okay You probably think it's not that bad How would you know Feeling my feelings come rushing into my mind Did I mean nothing to you I want to be happy too The smile you wear looks good on you If that were us would it be there too The sleep I've lost The tears I've cried Am I better now I can't decide We've had our time I'm not the one You needed more I've come undone Feeling my feelings come rushing into my mind Did I mean nothing to you I want to be happy too Walk away from your mistakes you'll be okay Walk away from yesterday you'll be okay Did I mean nothing to you I want to be happy too
Alexandra Porat - Nothing (Official Music Video) - YouTube |
| 4,003 Likes | 4,003 Dislikes |
| 177,865 views views | 408,707 followers |
| Music Nothing | Upload TimePublished on 27 Dec 2018 |
alexandra porat
>
alexandra porat full album
>
alexandra porat insecure
>
alexandra porat mp3
>
alexandra porat songs with lyrics
>
alexandra porat youtube
>
alexandra porat all i want mp3
>
alexandra porat song
>
alexandra porat jealous mp3 download
>
alexandra porat all i want
>
alexandra porat nothing lyrics
>
alexandra porat all i want lyrics
>
alexandra porat you are the reason
>
alexandra porat instagram
>
alexandra porat a million dreams
>
alexandra porat songs download
>
alexandra porat you are the reason mp3
>
alexandra porat you are the reason lyrics
>
alex poratto
>
alexandra porat covers
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét