
what is my hair doing??? ♦SUBSCRIBE!!! KEEP UP WITH ME: @alexandraporat http://instagram.com/alexandraporat https://twitter.com/alexandraporat http://facebook.com/alexandraporatmusic Thank you so much for watching!!! ♥ ♦Sound engineer/Producer: Mike Tompa http://miketompa.com @mike.tompa ♦Karaoke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Vt0... by PianoNest Business inquiries: alexporatinfo@gmail.com Hey, you there Can we take it to the next level Baby, do you dare? Don't be scared 'Cause if you can say the words I don't know why I should care 'Cause here I am I'm giving all I can But all you ever do is mess it up Yeah, I'm right here I'm trying to make it clear That getting half of you, just ain't enough I'm not gonna wait until you're done Pretending you don't need anyone I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm not gonna try 'til you decide You're ready to swallow all your pride I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) Hey, get out I've got nothing left to give And you give me nothing now Read my mouth If you ever want me back Then your walls need breaking down 'Cause here I am I'm giving all I can But all you ever do is mess it up Yeah, I'm right here I'm trying to make it clear That getting half of you, just ain't enough I'm not gonna wait until you're done Pretending you don't need anyone I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm not gonna try 'til you decide You're ready to swallow all your pride I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I wanna give you everything I wanna give you everything I wanna give you everything I wanna give you everything I'm not gonna wait until you're gone 'Cause you pretended you don't need anyone Can't you see that I'm naked (Naked, naked) See that I'm naked (Naked, naked) I'm not gonna try 'til you decide You're ready to swallow all your pride I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing here naked (Naked, naked) I'm standing I'm standing here
Naked - James Arthur cover by Alexandra Porat - YouTube |
| 8,589 Likes | 8,589 Dislikes |
| 690,351 views views | 408,707 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 18 Aug 2018 |
alexandra xiang
>
alexandra daddario age
>
alexandra condominium
>
alexandra daddario movies
>
alexandra daddario height
>
alexandra daddario
>
alexandra holden
>
alexandra mary hirschi
>
alexandra porat
>
alexandra grant
>
alexandra breckenridge
>
alexandria ocasio cortez
>
alexandra shipp
>
alexandra andresen
>
alexandra stan
>
alexandra feodorovna
>
alexandra meaning
>
alexandra siang kmjs
>
alexandra daddario movies list
>
alexandra daddario eyes
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét